A school's policies are approved by the Local Governing Body, and cover every aspect of school life. They are reviewed regularly by our staff, leadership teams and governors, and updated to reflect changes in procedures or government guidance.
Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you would like information on any aspect of school not listed here, please contact the school office who will be happy to help.
If you would like a paper copy of any of the policies, or if you have any questions or queries regarding any policy, please contact the School Office and we will be more than happy to talk any aspect of any policy through.
We are currently transitioning from the Local Authority to the White Hills Park Trust, and all policies are in the process of being reviewed and updated considering our new academy status. All policies will be reviewed by our Local Governing Body, and so please understand some may still refer to the school as a LA school rather than an academy.
As a member of The White Hills Park Trust, some policies we adopt are trust-wide and apply to all their academies. You can see these policies on the Trust’s website.
Child Protection and Safeguarding
- Acceptable use of ICT Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Child Protection Summary
- Confidential Reporting and Whistleblowing Policy
- Disciplinary Procedure Part 1 - Managing Conduct of School Staff
- Disciplinary Procedure Part 2 - Managing Allegations of School Staff
- Guidance on Visitors and VIPs to Schools
- Selection and Safer Recruitment Policy
- Social Media Policy
All our curriculum and individual subject polices can be found within our Curriculum area.
Data Protection and Privacy
Equality and Inclusion
- Governor Visit Calendar
- Governors Financial Statement -2018-19
- Governors Financial Statement -2019-20
- Governors Financial Statement -2020-21
- Register of Interests 2021-22
- Visits To School
Health and Safety
- Asbestos Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Infection Control in Schools
- Medicine Policy
- Reasonable Force Policy
- Staff Wellbeing Policy
Leadership and Management
- Appraisal Policy
- Attendance Management Procedure for School Staff
- Attendance Management in Schools - Employee Guide
- Charges and Remission June 2021
- Finance Policy
- Governors Code Of Conduct
- Pay Policy